RPG O Universo Amalgama
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Anotações do Saltador

Ir para baixo

Anotações do Saltador Empty Anotações do Saltador

Mensagem  Griffin Matfin Seg Jul 06, 2015 11:11 am

I will break the system! Anarchy ever!

Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of

thanks to

Código:
<center><div style="background:#fff;width:470px;padding:10px;"><div style="width:465px;padding-top:10px;background:#000; padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center;font-family: calibri; color:#fff; font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:3px;">I will break the system! Anarchy ever!</div><table><tbody><tr><td><div style="width:230px; height:320px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/c9RQTU0.gif);"></div></td><td><div style="width:230px; height:290px;overflow:auto; padding-top:15px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:3px;padding-left:3px;background-color:#fff; font-family:arial; color:#0d0d0d; font-size:9px;line-height:100%;text-align:justify;">

Do you see any Teletubbies in here? Do you see a slender plastic tag clipped to my shirt with my name printed on it? Do you see a little Asian child with a blank expression on his face sitting outside on a mechanical helicopter that shakes when you put quarters in it? No? Well, that's what you see at a toy store. And you must think you're in a toy store, because you're here shopping for an infant named Jeb.<br><br>The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of

<br></div></td></tr></tbody></table><span style="font-size: 7px; line-height: normal">thanks to <a href="http://sugaravatars.forumeiros.com/u447">★</a></span></div><br></center>
Griffin Matfin
Griffin Matfin
Neutros
Neutros

Moedas : 6507

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Anotações do Saltador Empty Re: Anotações do Saltador

Mensagem  Griffin Matfin Seg Jul 13, 2015 6:05 pm

Griffin Matfin
Griffin Matfin
Neutros
Neutros